Boogie has been documenting the street since the 1990s where he began photographing rebellion and unrest during the civil war that ravaged Serbia during the 1990s. He is one of our favorite street photographer’s at LRP and has been doing a lot of shooting in Moscow, Russia. Since his It’s All Good release in 2006, Boogie has published five monographs:
- It’s All Good (powerHouse Books, 2006)
- Boogie (powerHouse Books, 2007)
- Sao Paulo (Upper Playground, 2008)
- Istanbul (Upper Playground, 2008)
- Belgrade Belongs To Me (powerHouse Books, 2009)
Boogie goes where people don’t go and he shoots… relentlessly. Gritty, grimy and bold. New book from Boogie? Yes, we believe so. Looking forward to the release. You can see more photos from Moscow, Russia on Boogie’s site.