Lit Riot Press, LLC. Copyright and Trademarks
- This Site is owned and operated by Lit Riot Press LLC, and the information and materials appearing on the Site (“the Content”) are displayed for personal, non-commercial use only.
- All software used on this Site and all Content included on this Site (including without limitation Site design, text, graphics, audio and video and the selection and arrangement thereof) is the property of Lit Riot Press LLC and/or its suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- None of the Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading of one copy of extracts from the Site on any single computer for personal, non-commercial home use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are kept intact.
- Modification of any of the Content or use of any of the Content for any purpose other than as set out herein (including without limitation on any other website or computer network) is prohibited.
- For requests to republish any of the Content and to use quotations or extracts from any books published by Lit Riot Press, please use the form on our “Contact Lit Riot Press” page [link].
- “Lit Riot Press” and the logo are registered trademarks of Lit Riot Press LLC, Brooklyn, New York.
Lit Riot Press, LLC. Permission Requests
- All material published by Lit Riot Press, LLC is protected under US © copyright law. Written permission is required from Lit Riot Press if you wish to reproduce or reprint any of our copyrighted material.
- If you wish to copy, reprint, or use extracts of selected material either from a Lit Riot Press published book or from this web site for any purpose other than personal use, or if you are interested in translation and reprint rights for an entire book or web site article, please submit your request through the form on our “Contact Lit Riot Press” page [link]
Lit Riot Press, LLC. Price and Availability of Titles
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of prices and availability of the titles featured on this Site, this cannot be guaranteed and the price and availability information may change without notice.
- Please note that Lit Riot Press has no control over the retail discounts offered by online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble.
Lit Riot Press, LLC. User Personal Information
- Lit Riot Press collects “user personal information” on what pages are accessed or visited by users, as well as information volunteered by users such as contact information, survey information and/or site registrations.
- This user personal information is used internally by Lit Riot Press in order to respond to user requests for information, to improve the content of the Site, and to notify users about updates to the Site.
- Lit Riot Press guarantees that if a user supplies postal or email address contact information online, such user personal information will only be used to fulfill the user’s request.
- If a user does not wish to continue receiving postal mail or email from Lit Riot Press, or if a user wishes to be removed from the Lit Riot Press mailing list, please let Lit Riot Press know by sending an email through the form on our “Contact Lit Riot Press” page [link] or by writing to: Lit Riot Press LLC, 19 Diamond Street #6, Brooklyn New York, NY 11222, Lit Riot Press will respond promptly to any such requests.
Lit Riot Press, LLC. Disclosure and Retention of User Personal Information
- Lit Riot Press will share user personal information internally only with thoseLit Riot Press employees and staff members who need it in order to respond to user requests.
- All user personal information stored in Lit Riot Press computer systems is protected from unauthorized access.
- Lit Riot Press will not disclose user personal information to any third party without the user’s written consent, unless required to do so by law.
- Lit Riot Press keeps user personal information only for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose for which it was provided or collected, or as required by law.
- For those users who have registered for the Lit Riot Press mailing list, user personal information is kept until Lit Riot Press Press is notified that the user no longer wants their information stored by Lit Riot Press.
- Lit Riot Press relies on users to notify Lit Riot Press of any changes in their user personal information.
- In the event that inaccurate user personal information comes to our attention, the user personal information will be corrected, and, when appropriate and/or required by law, users will be advised of any such changes.
Lit Riot Press, LLC. Links to Third Party Web Sites
- The Site may includes links to third party Internet websites which are controlled and maintained by others. These links are included solely for the convenience of users and do not constitute any endorsement by Lit Riot Press of the sites linked or referred to, nor does Lit Riot Press have any control over the content of any such sites.
Lit Riot Press, LLC. Posting Content
- Lit Riot Press does not vet and is not responsible for any information which is posted in any Lit Riot Press Forums, blog or any other areas on the site (together known as the “Public Areas”).
- Any content, recommendation or other information within the Public Areas is viewed and used by you at your own risk and Lit Riot Press does not warrant in any respect the accuracy or reliability of any of the information posted in the Public Areas.
- The views expressed in the Public Areas are those of the individuals and are not necessarily those of Lit Riot Press. Lit Riot Press does not moderate content before it is posted but retains the right to delete, move, edit, update or otherwise alter content in any way, at our discretion and without notice.
- By posting your comments or materials on the Public Areas, you grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, distribute and display any content you submit to us in any format now known or later developed. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit your comments or materials to us.
- You may use the Public Areas only to post content that is proper and appropriate to such areas and you must not do any of the following:
- post unlawful, defamatory, obscene, threatening, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content (this includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio);
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any content that is posted;
- falsify the origin or source of content that is posted;
- post content in a language other than English;
- post content that violates the legal rights of others, in particular, material that contains the intellectual property rights of third parties unless you have obtained all necessary licenses and consents to use such content;
- advertise, promote or offer to sell any goods or services;
- contribute content with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act;
- use inappropriate (e.g. vulgar or offensive) user-names;
- post content that contains viruses or that may damage Lit Riot Press or another user’s computer;
- reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example, email address, telephone number or postal address).
- If you are under 16, please obtain your parent or guardian’s permission before you register to post any comments or materials. Lit Riot Press shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove, or suspend the whole or any part of the Public Areas or any content posted on them without notice and without incurring any liability. If you find objectionable or offensive material in the Public Areas please let us know as soon as possible by sending us an email.
Lit Riot Press, LLC. Liability Disclaimer
- The Site is provided by Lit Riot Press in good faith but Lit Riot Press does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, in relation to all or any part of the Site or the Content or any websites to which the Site is linked, and all warranties and representations are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- The contents of the Site do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making, or refraining from making, any decision.
- There is no guarantee that the Site will be free of infection by viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- To the extent permitted by law, Lit Riot Press hereby disclaims all liability (howsoever arising) in connection with any loss and/or damage, arising out of or in connection with any use of, or inability to use, all or any part of the Content, the Site and/or any website to which the Site is linked, or any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using any of these.
Lit Riot Press, LLC. Changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use
- Lit Riot Press reserves the right to add to or change these Terms & Conditions of Use and will clearly identify any change(s) and the date thereof whenever they are made.
- Changes will be posted to this page and it is your responsibility as a user to ensure that you are aware of any such changes from time to time.
- Changes will become effective 24 hours after first posting and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access and use the Site after that time.
- Lit Riot Press LLC, Terms and Conditions of Use, June 1, 2015